1. Clinical Activities: Assists in the planning for student placements and supervises student clinical experiences or practica based on teaching assignment. Participates on course team and maintains contact with community placement sites and contacts.
2. Scholarly Activities: Participates in scholarly activities based on interests and faculty rank.
3. Education Activities: Provides effective didactic instruction based on teaching assignment using appropriate instructional technologies including distance delivered to ensure that course outcomes are met. Participates collaboratively in the development, implementation, and evaluation of curriculum. Mentors and advises students.
4. Service Activities: These activities could include faculty meetings, committee membership, professional activities and other responsibilities as assigned by the Program or Academic Director. Participates in faculty governance; additional engagement based on rank.
5. Administrative Activities: As negotiated, none at this time.
6. Other Activities: The appointee shall provide services as assigned by the supervisor in furtherance of the university’s missions and goals of teaching, research, patient care, outreach and public service.