The appointee shall provide services as assigned by the supervisor in furtherance of the university’s missions and goals of teaching, research, patient care, outreach and public service.
Specific duties include:
- Provide direct mental health and addictions clinical services in a culturally-competent manner to outpatient clients by providing evaluation, individual, group, family counseling, case management and timely documentation of clinical services consistent with program standards and relevant OARs
- Provide direct clinical services to program clients including evaluation, individual, group, family counseling, case management and documentation of clinical services consistent with program standards and relevant OARs. Services provided will reflect cultural competence and knowledge of evidenced based practices regarding the clients and their clinical concerns
- Collaborate with other clinical staff, including medical providers, to ensure that clients receive appropriate and coordinated care
- Provide mentoring and clinical supervision of student interns and students, as needed
- Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings and case consultation meetings
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other program staff, Department of Psychiatry, and other OHSU departments, referral sources, and other community agencies